And the perfect accompaniment to take-out Mexican food is champagne of course:

Stephan, you are right--Korbel Natural is a VERY nice champagne! And it went great with my pollo asado taco, rice, and beans. Although, honestly, is there anything champagne *doesn't* go well with?? If so, then I don't want to eat it!
Through dinner, Gropius regaled Derellek with horror stories from Dido's kittenhood. Hellen was not appreciative of Walter's Method of Raising Cats (tm).

After dinner, we retired to the living room for more conversation and to finish off the bottle of champagne. Somehow, Derek's guitar came out and he and Gropius entertained Hellen, Emmeline, and me with their own rendition of some Led Zepplin song (I don't know which). Gropius ably filled in as bass air guitar.


I think Led Zepplin is music which requires a certain level of maturity to fully enjoy it. Emmeline isn't there yet:
No comments:
Post a Comment