

Breakfast had to be quick yesterday because I attended the Provisional Retreat of the Sacramento Junior League from 11am-3pm. I enrolled in the provisional class, ONLY because Hellen really urged me to. It brings back all sorts of conflicting feelings from being in a sorority in college. Here are a few pictures of what I experienced for several hours (fun, fun, fun!).



For dinner, Gropius treated me to beef goulash and Czech wine at Trattoria Bohemia on J Street. If you haven't been, you should. It's a great little restaurant--one of those neighborhood joints that you will to stay open, Richard Florida-like. They serve Italian and Czech food and their pizzas look great. I've never had one though because I've been too busy stuffing my mouth with their Czech dumplings and red cabbage! No pictures of food (too busy stuffing my mouth), but here are a few of the restaurant.


No comments:
Post a Comment